COVID-19 UPDATE: Our facility will be closed beginning Monday, March 16th through Friday, April 3rd. ARB memberships will not be billed. All others will have their membership extended by the total number of days closed. For more info, see the press release below.
TWINSBURG FITNESS CENTER
Our basketball courts, field house, indoor pool, and party/meeting room are available for your next rental!
We have a space to fit your needs whether you’re planning a birthday party or looking for somewhere to practice! Please review our rental rates and packages below. If you have any questions, please contact us at 330-405-5757.
Note that SilverSneakers, Prime, Silver & Fit, Optum, and Senior Plus do not qualify for member pricing.
|Rental||Annual Member||District Resident||Nonresident|
|Full Basketball Court||$57 per hour||$89 per hour||$123 per hour|
|Pool Lap Lane (Capacity: 10)||$31 per hour||$37 per hour||$40 per hour|
|Pool Lesson/Diving Area (Capacity: 25)||$52 per hour||$62 per hour||$70 per hour|
|Natatorium (Capacity: 632)||$258 per hour||$361 per hour||$450 per hour|
|Field House (Capacity: 2,400)||$330 per hour||$428 per hour||$520 per hour|
Rates vary for community groups and for profit businesses. Please call for details.
Birthday Party Packages
Birthday party packages are a 2.5-hour special event at the Twinsburg Fitness Center. The package includes use of the party room and the pool or a gym court for up to 20 participating guests. Download and print the registration form in advance here.
Requests for birthday parties must be made in person at the Twinsburg Fitness Center or by contacting T.L. Thogmartin at 330-405-5757 no later than 2 weeks prior to the event. Reservations may be made up to three months in advanced for members, up to two months in advance for residents, and one month for all others. Completed party form and party fees must be received in person to confirm your reservation. No reservations or payments will be taken over the phone.
|Annual Member||Monthly Member||District Resident Nonmember||Nonresident Nonmember|
- Access to the party room is allowed 20 minutes prior to the scheduled party time. The participants may not use other activity areas of the facility.
- All wet persons need to stay in the pool area or locker rooms. Please advise your party guests to wear appropriate attire for the pool or gym. TFC staff suggests that you have the activity first.
- When using the pool, children ages 5 and under are to be closely supervised with an adult in the water for each child.
- In consideration for the next party, we ask that all belongings be removed from the room at the scheduled end time. This includes all gifts, food, decorations, and any additional party items.
- The party room is not secured during parties and special events. The Twinsburg Fitness Center is not responsible for stolen or lost items during the party.
- Parents are permitted to bring food, cake, ice cream, etc. A refrigerator / freezer is available to store ice cream and other perishables. All food must remain in the party room only. The Twinsburg Fitness Center will provide tables and chairs. We will not provide decorations or paper products.
- Alcohol and tobacco products are absolutely prohibited.
Days & Times:
- Friday: 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.