Back by popular demand! Co-Ed Power Volleyball League returns this spring. Now featuring Upper & Lower Leagues. Games begin on Sunday, March 3rd. Assemble your team and compete at Twinsburg Fitness Center!
UPPER & LOWER LEAGUES:
Which league is right for you? The Lower League is for beginners with an understanding of the basics including serving, bumping, setting, and spiking. Players should know where to be on the court and how to rotate. The Upper League is for advanced players with knowledge of footwork, rotation sequence, offensive and defensive concepts. Understanding of lifts, double hits, back row attacks, and other faults is recommended.
– March 3rd through April 14th
– Sundays starting at 5:30 PM
– Cost is $250 per team plus a $10 referee fee per game.
– Teams must have at least 2 males and 2 females. Maximum of 10 players per team, age 18 and over.
– Register in person at TFC. Roster and full payment due at registration.